4.11.09

Cyn ac Ar ôl (before and after)

This week (3ydd Tachwedd/November) we spent most of the time looking at 'Before and After', Cyn ac Ar ôl , which is covered in 'uned' 17 of Cwrs Mynediad.

Points to look out for!

* When saying 'before/after I/he/you/they etc. the preposition 'i' comes before the I/he/you etc. part i.e.

Before I = Cyn i mi
After you = Ar ôl i ti/chi

* The 'i' bit in these structures changes, depending on what follows, giving the variations 'cyn iddi hi, Ar ôl iddo fo, Cyn iddyn nhw'.

*These structures are the same no matter what the tense. Look at these examples:

Cyn i mi fynd, dwi'n cael diod arall (before I go, I'm having another drink)
Cyn i mi fynd, ges i ddiod arall ( before I went, I had another drink)

Ta waeth(anyway), dwi'n edrych ymlaen at eich weld chi wythnos nesaf gobeithio, hwyl!

No comments:

Post a Comment