14.1.10

Cadw Sŵn

I think I mentioned in class last week about another course/resource thats now available in part on-line free of charge. The course 'Cadw Sŵn' has been around for some time and uses the technique of listening to music whilst learning to help speed things up. I've never tried this myself, but on listening to the bits on the site, it's clear the tutor Colin Jones has an interesting take on things. The link below leads to a sample which looks at shorcut techniques for forming the past and future tenses (which we have in part covered as well), it's certainly worth a listen

http://cadwswn.bandcamp.com/

3 comments:

  1. To be honest, I like to think this man is in jail! Kinda frightens me.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be fair, it does work if you can get the picture of Rob Brydon as 'Uncle Bryn' out of your head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He does some general relaxation stuff as well, though when Jill (my wife) listened to it she couldn't stop laughing...relaxing perhaps but not quite as intended!

    ReplyDelete