6.11.10

Mynedi-app!

As I mentioned in th classes last week 'Cwrs Mynediad' is now available as an i-phone app (it works on ipod touch and ipad as well of course), with various interactive excersises to help with your learning, along with sound files so you can check on pronounciations etc.  I have to say I think this is an excellent resource that hopefully will be  followed by 'Sylfaen' before too long.  It would be nice as well if it was made available (like other apps) for other platforms such as Android and Windows mobile, for those with devices by manufacturers other than 'apple'!



The cost is £5.99 for units 1-10, and then £3.99 for 11-20 etc.

1 comment:

  1. Blimey O'Riley, I'm just getting used to electricity!
    Ond mae'n edrych bendegedig.
    I-Phone, You Jane.

    ReplyDelete